Everything will be scaled back for the first few weeks including opening hours, seating plans, menus and staff. All of this will be reviewed as time goes by. But for now the new hours are Wednesday- Friday 5pm to 10pm and Saturday/Sunday 12pm- 10pm.
Much has happened to the world the last few months and many businesses have had to adapt. The Turks is no exception and we have been working hard to make sure you can be safe in the pub and still have a lovely time.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all and here are some things to think about…
– we will be fully seated, inside and in the garden, there will be no standing space
– with our reduced table numbers we will will try to have 2 sittings, so we are allowing 2 hours per table inside.
– we will provide table service (even if you are in the garden) so please do not come to the bar, we will come to you.
-You must keep 1m distance from other customers unless they are in your family or bubble.
– we will be contactless payment only
– staff will be on the door to take your details for track and trace (we will not use your details for anything else)
– the door staff will also be monitoring numbers inside the pub
– table menus will be single use, along with single use condiments
– hand sanitizers will be available in a number of locations
– toilets now have elbow arm taps, hands free door openers , cleaning schedule and hand towels
– all tables and contact points will be thoroughly cleaned at every opportunity
– staff have been fully trained on these changes
Timber frames, flagstone floors and three snug fireplaces give the place its olde-worlde, home from home vibes with a vast array of premium drinks to tickle the fancies of our lively local crowd and Alcester’s many visitors. We boast a wide selection of continental lagers, real ales and fine wines; the icing on The Turks’ cake being good, honest food.
The very best ingredients are home cooked and presented in generous portions, for hungry bellies who appreciate fine flavours. We work extremely hard to find the right potatoes for our famous chips; and our suppliers work equally hard to find the highest quality meat, fish and seasonal vegetables to serve on your plate.
We are proud to offer seven imported premium draught beers, two of the finest English draught ciders and four real ale pumps showcasing Britain’s cask conditioned triumphs. A diverse wine list featuring eight wines by the glass, a full line up of spirits, bottled beers, ciders and more makes for an intoxicating mix of choice and quality.